Let’s face it. There is no perfect way to hang a steel target. Chains, fire hose, steel cables, conveyor belt strips, nylon & polyester straps – we’ve tried them all. The key is finding the correct balance between durability, portability and cost. That’s why we developed our Target Hanging Clevis.
- The ¼-20 GR8 hex bolt should be the “weak link” in your system (when chain ¼” or larger chain is used). When the bolt breaks, simply replace it.
- ¾” web dimension allows use of oversize chain (see photo), all but guaranteeing you know what’s going to break.
- Will fit any of the Plink Target round targets with “ears”
- Dimensions: 2-3/8” x 1-1/2” x ½” THK
- Laser cut from ½” thick steel
- ¼-20 Grade 8 x 1-3/4” LNG hex Bolt and Serrated Flange nut included
- Weight 0.3lbs
- Sold in packs of 4
- Now standard equipment with our Target Stand (with targets).
PlinkTarget.com or Elemet LLC will not be responsible for any injuries incurred while using our targets or supplies. Always be on the side of caution and follow these tips on the Target Reference & User Guide. Product may come with marks or scratch's, we hope you don't mind beause your probably going to shoot at it anyways.